Sunday, September 8, 2013

I have joined another Face Book Stitching Group

Good Morning Everyone

    I have joined another stitching group on Face Book called Stitchaholics.  I have posted both of my WIP's on this group so everyone in the group can see my two WIP's that I've been working on. 

  I stitch most of the evening last night on Grandfathers Barn.  I have two more people to stitch, the wording "Grandfathers Barn" clear down at the bottom and than the bottom section will be completely finished.  Than I will just have the Barn area to finish up.  Yeah! 

I think I'm going to stitch on my Deer Scenery Project next after I get Grandfathers Barn finished.  I love Deer Scenes and this one is so pretty.  Its called Autumn Splendor by Stoney Creek.  Its in the Stoney Creek Magazine from a few years back. 

I want to thank you all for all of your beautiful compliments on my Stitching Projects.  Also I want to welcome my new Followers.  Thank you so very much for becoming a follower of my Blog.  The more the merrier! 

God Bless You
Love & Prayers
Linda K, Railroad

1 comment:

  1. Linda,
    Your WIP are looking very beautiful. I really like them.
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete