Saturday, September 21, 2013

Happy First Day Of Autumn

Dear Friends

     Today is the very first day of Autumn!  Autumn is my favorite time of the year - Fall Leaves on the Trees,  the fresh crisp air at night and in the early mornings,  Halloween,  Pumpkins,  Pumpkin Pie...Everything about Autumn I dearly love. 

Some of you are stitching Sleeping  or Sleepy Hollow Pattern and I have that on my wish list here at home.  I am so dying to get this pattern in my hands. I can't remember the proper name for this pattern.  I love the material that some of you are stitching yours on. 

There are so many patterns out there that I am dying to do and there isn't enough days or hours in the week to stitch all of the ones that I want to stitch. 

Next month I will be ordering some things from my LNS - House Of Stitches - www.houseofstitches.com....  I love this place.  The ladies are fantastic.  I will be ordering material for Silver Moon Tea Pattern,  Q Snaps,  More DMC Thread, Floss Box,  and maybe a pattern or two like Sleepy Hollow Pattern. 

Thanks for all of your lovely comments...they mean so much to me and I appreciate all of you who are my followers. 

Enjoy your beautiful first week of Autumn

God Bless
Love & Prayers
Linda K, Railroad

No comments:

Post a Comment