Monday, September 30, 2013

Candle Wicking Pillow

100_8866 - Candle Wicking Pillow I Finished - Putting the Pillow together - 9-26-2013

This is a Pillow that my dear friend who made the Refrigerator Magnets started this Pillow...This is a Candle Wicking Pillow and she had the Heart completely finished but did not have the Pillow finished as far as putting it together so last week I finished this Pillow in Memory of my dear friend and her daughter and I are really close and I posted this on Face Book so her daughter could see that I finished her Mother's Pillow and she had tears in her eyes when she saw this.  She was so very happy that I finished this Pillow of her Mothers that she started a very long time ago.  This Pillow is very special to me. 

Thanks everyone for all of your comments on my stitching and other photos as well...:)

God Bless
Love & Prayers
Linda K, Railroad

1 comment:

  1. This is very touching. I hope that all stitching legacies are treated as thoughtfully as you are treating your friend's.

    ReplyDelete