Tuesday, August 6, 2013

I finished Reading a Book, Weather

Good Morning My Stitchy Friends

   I have finished another book.  I went to the Library yesterday morning and I spent three hours sitting and reading.  I managed to read half of the book so by the time I got home I was half way finished with my book.  When I got home and after I did some things I sat down and I finished my book.  I read this book in one day's time.  Come to find out I have read this book once before too.  The name of the book is called I Dream Of Murder by Catherine Dexter.  It is a Young Adult Book and I got this from my local library.  It is a really good book. 

Now I'm reading Boston Jane - An Adventure by Jennifer L. Holm.  So far this book is really good. 

We are suppose to have rainy stormy weather today which is fine with me.  I am not going to do much today but stitch on Rocky Mountain Christmas and Read. 

Everyone have a Good Day

God Bless You
Love & Prayers
Linda K, Railroad

No comments:

Post a Comment