Thursday, August 8, 2013

Here is another Blog for you

Dear Stitchy Friends

    I found another very wonderful Blog for you to read and here is the link to this wonderful beautiful Blog:

http://butterfly-butterflywings.blogspot.ca

I just love looking at this Blog.  It is a very inspirational Blog to me. 

I went to the Library yesterday and I returned a book that I was done reading.  Than I went into the Children's Library Section and I checked out 5 more books.  I love going to the Library. 

The weather here is just beautiful...we are suppose to get storms later tonight...we will see...so far the weather man has been wrong. 

I will be stitching on RMC today - Rocky Mountain Christmas by Marty Bell.

Everyone have a Beautiful Day

Love & Prayers
God Bless You
Linda K, Railroad

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for becoming a new follower , hope you have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda, it sounds like you had a wonderful day. I haven't done cross stitch in such a long time and it is so relaxing. I really should get back into it.

    Thank you so much for your kind message on my dad's tribute post. I've added your blog to my sidebar.

    Have a beautiful day... Donna

    ReplyDelete