Monday, August 12, 2013

Good Morning

Good Morning my Stitchy Friends

    I went to Church and to Sunday School yesterday morning.  We sang all of my all time favorite Hymns yesterday morning.  One of the Hymns that we sang was called "Majesty".  The way the organist played that song just sent chills down my spine.  I dearly loved the way she played this song. 

I will post my progress pictures of Rocky Mountain Christmas and Winter Village sometime today.  I think I am going to start showing my progress twice a week instead of once a week.  I stitched on both of my projects over the weekend and I got quite a bit done on them.  I am hoping that I can get Winter Village done this year as well too. 

I sat out on my Patio last night.  It was a beautiful evening.  Nice and Cool out and no bugs :). 

Have a lovely day today :)

Love & Prayers
God Bless You
Linda K, Railroad

1 comment:

  1. I love some of the hymns we sing at church too. Some are older, traditional and some are newer.

    We need the reminder these days that someone higher than our government is in control :)

    ReplyDelete