Sunday, August 4, 2013

Email Address in my Side Bar

Hi Everyone

    I have added my email address to my Blog.  The link is in my side bar.  All you have to do is click on it and hopefully it will work. 

If not here is my email address:

linda.klinedinst@gmail.com

Feel free to email me.  I would love to hear from you. 

I've had a wonderful day today so far.  I help serve Communion at my church this morning.  This was a very meaningful experience for me.  I really enjoy doing this. 

I took a nap this afternoon and now I'm stitching on Rocky Mountain Christmas.

We will be getting storms starting tomorrow through Wednesday.  That is okay.  I will be spending my time at the Library this week reading. 

Thank you all for all of your comments.  I appreciate them so very much.  You are all a Inspiration to me.  :)

Have a Beautiful Day:)

God Bless You
Love & Prayers
Linda K, Railroad

No comments:

Post a Comment