Sunday, July 28, 2013

PIC...WIP - Rocky Mountain Christmas

100_8798 - Rocky Mountain Christmas - Designer - Marty Bell - 7-28-2013
 
Rocky Mountain Christmas
Designer - Marty Bell
Material - 28 Count Blue Jobelan
Threads - DMC - 2 over 2 Full Cross Stitch
 
I am slowly stitching on this.  Right now I'm in the "Slow Section" due to all of the Confetti Stitching that I will be doing.  I am almost done with Page 2.  Than I will go to Page One.  I would love to get this done by Christmas and have it framed by Christmas but I don't know if I will make it or not.  There is tons of Confetti Stitching and tons of Back Stitching (outline) to do on this picture.
 
I took this picture outside on my Cement Patio and that is why it looks so dark.   
 
Thanks for looking...enjoy....
 
God Bless You All
Love & Prayers
Linda K, Railroad 

2 comments:

  1. It looks very pretty. Hopefully once the confetti is done you will find progress quicker. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is coming along very nicely:)

    ReplyDelete