Sunday, June 9, 2013

I watched a Movie yesterday

Good Morning my dear Stitchy and Quilting Friends

   I watched a Movie yesterday - Saturday June 8th - and the name of the movie is called "The Little Bear Movie".  This is a very wonderful Movie for Children as well as Adults.  I dearly love this movie and this was the cutest movie I have seen in a very long time. 

I got this movie from Netflix. 

We are suppose to have Thunderstorms today, tonight, and tomorrow.  That is okay cause I will be Reading and Stitching. 

I am almost done with reading "Something Wicked" by Lisa Jackson.  This is a really good book to read.  This is her latest newest book.  I got this from my local library. 

I will be spending the day Stitching on RMC - Rocky Mountain Christmas by Marty Bell. 

Well that is all for now....

Love & Prayers
God Bless You
Linda K, Railroad

No comments:

Post a Comment