Saturday, May 25, 2013

WIP...PIC - A Mothers Kiss A Fathers Touch - PIC.....WIP

100_8564 - A Mothers Kiss A Fathers Touch - Designer - HAED - Schim Schimmel - 5-25-2013
 
A Mothers Kiss A Fathers Touch
HAED - Schim Schimmel
Material - 25 Count White Lugana
Threads - DMC - 1 over 1 Full Cross Stitch
 
I started this the other day - about three days ago - and the pattern is just beautiful.  The background is mostly all black so that is what I am stitching now is the black background.  I am so going to enjoy stitching this one.  I am keeping this one for myself when I have this one finished.  I am going to get it frame and hang it on my wall. 
 
Thanks for looking....enjoy.....
 
God Bless You All
Love & Prayers
Linda K, Railroad
 


4 comments:

  1. Hello

    Just found you.
    The stitching on your blog is lovely.
    Love your little ginger kitty helping out too!
    Happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great start! I will love to watch it come to life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You inspire me to make more progress on my HAED designs also. Great start, Linda!

    ReplyDelete